<< Return Home >>

Account Balance Request Form

There are two options to submit your Account Balance Request Form.


1. Download and Print the Following PDF Application form, then drop it off or mail it to our office.

WaterTap Application


2. Complete and Submit the Following Form Online and someone from our office will contact you to make payment arrangements.


Service Address:

I would like to request the balance due on the above property. I realize that if the meter has not been removed from the property that this amount may incur additional water use charges and / or a minimum charge. Also, any outstanding balances will incur a monthly penalty until the bill is paid in full.

I have been advised to contact this office prior to purchase date up-to-date account balance.


Email (Optional):